1. Android users are now able to use Vine! Welcome androids! We pray this is not the rise of Skynet and world domination by Robots.
(I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords and I’ll kill whatever organic bio-sacks you want destroyed. Thank you, Robot Overlords!)
2. Oovoo! Sometimes you’ll see vines where up to twelve people are talking on a screen at one time. That’s oovoo and it’s a great way to connect with people you meet on Vine and talk over each other with no one understanding anyone else.
3. Superheroes and sexy villain stories on Vine! Follow the hash tag #VineHeroGameCH1. And all hail The Shadow!
(And our Robot Overlords.)
- Vine For Android Released By Twitter (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Vine for Android launches with the basics and promise of frequent updates (androidcommunity.com)
- Twitter launches Vine for Android (androidos.in)
- Twitter Releases Vine For Android Smartphones As It Tops 13M Users (techcrunch.com)
- Oovoo Planning “Overhauled” Update for iOS, Android This Summer (trutower.com)
- Vine comes to Android today after hitting 13M users (phonearena.com)
- Twitter rolls out Vine app for Android (news.cnet.com)
- Twitter’s Vine arrives on Android (pocketnow.com)
- Twitter Releases Vine For Android Smartphones (laughingsquid.com)
- Vine finally comes to Android for 6-second video fun (slashgear.com)